27 Jul Guild Member Discount for Design Thinkers 2015 Conference
With over 2,000 attendees and 30+ speakers, DesignThinkers is Canada’s largest conference for visual communicators. It is a must-attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team.
The inspiring event, now in its 16th year, breeds change agents who become drivers of innovation. DesignThinkers 2015, taking place November 12 & 13 at The Sony Centre in Toronto, will delve into industry trends with visionaries from a range of communications-related disciplines including design, user experience, advertising, branding, consumer engagement, film, social media and entrepreneurship.
Sessions teach delegates how to create effective communications by exploring cutting-edge innovation, the latest technology, demographic and ethnographic trends, strategic management techniques, cognitive theory and much more.
- Coralie Bickford-Smith, book jacket designer for The Odyssey, Little Women, the Sherlock Holmes series & more
- Cap Watkins, BuzzFeed’s first-ever VP of Design
- Annie Atkins, lead graphic designer for Oscar-winning “The Grand Budapest Hotel”
- Robin Hunicke, co-founder, Funomena gaming studio
- Manuel Lima, Design Lead, Codecademy & Founder, VisualComplexity.com
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Austin Kleon, best-selling author of Steal Like An Artist
- Hjalti Karlsson, co-founder, karlssonwilker inc.
- Chris Dixon, Design Director, Vanity Fair
- Karim Rashid, renowned industrial designer
- Art Chantry, poster designer & creator of the grunge style
- Nathalie Nahai, Web psychologist
- Frank Chimero, author & founder, Another
Graphic Artist Guild Members are invited to register at the discounted “Group/Org Member” rate on the registration form. Click on the radio button next to “Member of Partner Organizations,” and select “Graphic Artists Guild” from the drop-down menu. Note that the Early Bird rate deadline is coming up on October 2!
Click here for information on travel discounts. Get full details and register at www.designthinkers.com.