The Graphic Artists Guild’s primary purpose is to help our members compete effectively in an ever-changing field. We enable graphic artists and other design professionals to build and maintain successful careers by providing skills and support—from advice on the daily tasks of running a creative business to going to bat for our creative community with business and government leaders.
Guild members are creative professionals and those studying to become creative professionals. That means YOU…
- graphic and interactive designers
- illustrators and animators
- web programmers and developers
When you join the Guild, you’ll benefit from our:
- advocacy for your rights and working conditions
- Graphic Artists Guild’s Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines, news articles, webinars,, and other educational and business resources
- virtual and in-person social and educational events
These and much more will help you do your job better, more profitably, and with less stress.
Interested in joining? Get in touch today.