16 Jul Go North: Guild Member Discount for DesignThinkers 2014
Join the Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD) and over 1,500 visual communicators for the 15th annual DesignThinkers Conference, a celebration of creativity and strategic design thinking.
The event welcomes a star-studded line-up of 25 international speakers, including:
– Charles Adler, Co-founder, Kickstarter
– Irma Boom, Netherlands-based Book Designer
– Henry Hobson, Film Titles Designer, “The Walking Dead”
– Wesley Grubbs, Founder, Data Visualization Studio Pitch Interactive
– Aaron Draplin, Founder, Draplin Design Co.
– Sybille Hagmann, Type Designer
– Ellen Lupton, Author, Educator & Curator
– Karen McGrane, Author, “Content Strategy for Mobile”
– Debbie Millman, Author & Host, Design Matters
– Paula Scher, Partner, Pentagram
– Erik Spiekermann, Author & Creative Director, Edenspiekermann
– Richard Turley, Creative Director, Bloomberg Businessweek
– Jessica Walsh, Partner, Sagmeister & Walsh
– Todd Waterbury, Executive Creative Director & Sr. VP, Marketing, Target
Members of the Graphic Artists Guild get special pricing! Register on the Group/Org rate. Early Bird rates end September 26. Learn more at www.designthinkers.com.