The Basics of Art Licensing
Presented by Nina Edwards
In this webinar, Nina Edwards will cover the basics of licensing your art work.
This presentation is ideal for those artists who have been considering ways to develop passive income but are uncertain where to start.
- The top ten licensing markets
- How to develop product lines to appeal to manufacturers, retailers, and publishers who license art
- The basics of art licensing contracts
- The basics of copyright law and how to copyright your images
- Tips for finding an appropriate art licensing agent
- The basics of international licensing colors and trends
- Exploring online licensing opportunities
Nina is an award-winning fashion illustrator, licensor, graphic designer, and art instructor based in New York. She licenses her illustrations to US and international paper gift companies, including Madison Park Greetings, the Giftwrap company, and Target.
Nina is the owner of "Metropolitan Miss Design Studio".
Vist the Metropolitan Miss online store at: https://society6.com/metropolitanmiss
Guild Members view this archived webinar FREE as benefit of membership in the Graphic Artists Guild.
Non-Members purchase this streaming archive to watch immediately - and as many times as you like by using the Paypal purchase option below. You will receive an email with a link to the streaming archive.
The Basics of Art Licensing (Streaming Archive of Webinar)
Presenter: Nina Edwards
Recorded Running Time: approximately one and one half hour
Applying PEGs 15 to Your Everyday Business
with Patricia McKiernan
June 20, 2018
2 PM ET, 1 PM CT, 12 PM MT, 11 AM PT
1 hour plus Q&A
Join the live webinar for FREE!
REGISTRATION ENDS 1 HOUR BEFORE THE WEBINAR