The Basics of Art Licensing
Presented by Nina Edwards
In this webinar, Nina Edwards will cover the basics of licensing your art work.
This presentation is ideal for those artists who have been considering ways to develop passive income but are uncertain where to start.
- The top ten licensing markets
- How to develop product lines to appeal to manufacturers, retailers, and publishers who license art
- The basics of art licensing contracts
- The basics of copyright law and how to copyright your images
- Tips for finding an appropriate art licensing agent
- The basics of international licensing colors and trends
- Exploring online licensing opportunities
Nina is an award-winning fashion illustrator, licensor, graphic designer, and art instructor based in New York. She licenses her illustrations to US and international paper gift companies, including Madison Park Greetings, the Giftwrap company, and Target.
Nina is the owner of "Metropolitan Miss Design Studio".
Vist the Metropolitan Miss online store at: https://society6.com/metropolitanmiss
Guild Members view this archived webinar FREE as benefit of membership in the Graphic Artists Guild.
Non-Members purchase this streaming archive to watch immediately - and as many times as you like by using the Paypal purchase option below. You will receive an email with a link to the streaming archive.
The Basics of Art Licensing (Streaming Archive of Webinar)
Presenter: Nina Edwards
Recorded Running Time: approximately one and one half hour
"Copyrights & Comics"
with Mark Monlux & Daniel Abraham
Members join for free - as a benefit of membership. Follow the "Register Now" button
or email email@example.com directly. Include in the content of your email that you would like to attend the webinar and the name of the webinar, along with your name and member number.
Non-Members - Join the live webinar for $45 by following the "Buy Now" button.
Not sure what gift to give the creative entrepreneur in your life?
How about the gift of community and business advice from the Graphic Artists Guild.
The recipient of the Gift Certificate can choose from:
- an archived or upcoming webinar from the Guild's Webinar Series
- the purchase of the printed edition of the industry Bible, The Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines.
- or they can join our community by becoming a member
Whatever their choice, they will have a gift they love and you'll have their eternal gratitude.
Purchase a Graphic Artists Guild Gift Certificate, today!
Want to include a pretty gift certificate you can print out and send?
Contact the Guild Office at:
or (212) 791-3400. We'll forward you a PDF you can print.