Technology & Design: Digital Tools & Terms
Presented by Ryan McKay, RECREATE Media
Finding the Right Digital Tools to Succeed as a Graphic Designer, Web Designer and Illustrator
Welcome to the digital world! It has never been so important for designers to understand how technology impacts the creative industry. With work now being showcased online, social media becoming a required marketing tool, and more and more designers feeling the need to build their own brand, your growth depends on understanding the terminology, and being able to utilize the right digital tools.
Get the complete rundown on how to publish your work online, brand your identity across the web, start your website, manage emails, and much more valuable information to grow into the future!
- Start your own website, and understand the terms involved
- Market yourself for FREE while building your brand online
- Learn the keys to developing a digital routine, and approaching daily online tasks
- Learn how to create, manage, and understand online portfolios
- Discover the digital tools that provide the biggest impact for free
- What is SEO and why is it so important?
- Understand the difference between mobile, responsive, static, and e-commerce websites
- Understand web terms for designers, illustrators, and creative specialists
- Make the leap from graphic designer and illustrator to web designer/developer
Overwhelmed with the massive task of understanding the online tools and terms to become a successful graphic designer, illustrator or web designer?
Join our own Western Region Representative Ryan McKay, a Los Angeles-based Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photographer, and Web Developer, as he demystifies digital tech-speak and shares insider tools and tips. Ryan will share from his own experiences running RECREATE media, a full service digital media company that provides in-house creative solutions.
Guild Members view this archived webinar FREE as benefit of membership in the Graphic Artists Guild.
Non-Members purchase this streaming archive to watch immediately - and as many times as you like by using the Paypal purchase option below. You will receive an email with a link to the streaming archive.
Technology & Design: Digital Tools & Terms (Streaming Archive of Webinar)
Presenter: Ryan McKay
Recorded Running Time: Approximately one hour plus Q&A
The Dinosaur's Drawing Tricks:
Advice from a Courtroom Artist
with LD Chukman,
September 19, 2018
2 PM ET, 1 PM CT, 12 PM MT, 11 AM PT
1 hour plus Q&A
Members join for free - as a benefit of membership. Follow the "Member Registration" button below - or email email@example.com directly. Include in the content of your email that you would like to attend the webinar and the name of the webinar, along with your name and member number.
Join the live webinar by paying $45. Or join the Guild to attend FREE - as a benefit of membership.
Follow the "Non-Member Registration" button below:
REGISTRATION ENDS 1 HOUR BEFORE THE WEBINAR