Collaboration is the New Black
Presented by Lara Kisielewska & Marty Katz
Learn how designers and marketing strategists can work together to produce great work, keep clients happy, manage budgets and avoid scope creep.
Best practices are based on the perspective that the whole is greater than the sum of its strategic and creative parts. Successful collaborations are built on inclusion of both strategic and creative disciplines. It’s available to all with open minds.
Marty Katz, President of Synapse Partnership, a marketing consulting firm describes user-friendly practices that forge:
• Strategies for leadership of the creative development process
• Communication platforms that drive successful collaboration between marketing, creatives and clients
• Client buy-in of creative solutions at critical decision markers
Lara Kisielewska, Founder of Optimum Design & Consulting, a graphic design firm, will discuss how her partnerships with marketing strategists have:
• Produced higher-quality projects for her clients
• Led to more work for her firm
• Provided value-add benefits that have helped land projects
Guild Members view this archived webinar FREE as benefit of membership in the Graphic Artists Guild.
Non-Members purchase this streaming archive to watch immediately - and as many times as you like by using the Paypal purchase option below. You will receive an email with a link to the streaming archive.
Collaboration is the New Black (Streaming Archive of Webinar)
Presenters: Lara Kisielewska and Marty Katz
Recorded Running Time: approximately one hour
Inspiration or Infringement?
Learn the line between the two with Linda Joy Kattwinkel and Pieter Folkens
Members join for free - as a benefit of membership. Follow the "Register Now" button
or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Include in the content of your email that you would like to attend the webinar and the name of the webinar, along with your name and member number.
Join the live webinar by paying the "Early Bird" price of $30 until June 14 on or after June 15th the non-member price will return to $45.
Follow the "Buy Now" button:
Not sure what gift to give the creative entrepreneur in your life?
How about the gift of community and business advice from the Graphic Artists Guild.
The recipient of the Gift Certificate can choose from:
- an archived or upcoming webinar from the Guild's Webinar Series
- the purchase of the printed edition of the industry Bible, The Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines.
- or they can join our community by becoming a member
Whatever their choice, they will have a gift they love and you'll have their eternal gratitude.
Purchase a Graphic Artists Guild Gift Certificate, today!
Contact the Guild Office at:
or (212) 791-3400.
We'll forward a printable PDF.