Collaboration is the New Black
Presented by Lara Kisielewska & Marty Katz
Learn how designers and marketing strategists can work together to produce great work, keep clients happy, manage budgets and avoid scope creep.
Best practices are based on the perspective that the whole is greater than the sum of its strategic and creative parts. Successful collaborations are built on inclusion of both strategic and creative disciplines. It’s available to all with open minds.
Marty Katz, President of Synapse Partnership, a marketing consulting firm describes user-friendly practices that forge:
• Strategies for leadership of the creative development process
• Communication platforms that drive successful collaboration between marketing, creatives and clients
• Client buy-in of creative solutions at critical decision markers
Lara Kisielewska, Founder of Optimum Design & Consulting, a graphic design firm, will discuss how her partnerships with marketing strategists have:
• Produced higher-quality projects for her clients
• Led to more work for her firm
• Provided value-add benefits that have helped land projects
Guild Members view this archived webinar FREE as benefit of membership in the Graphic Artists Guild.
Non-Members purchase this streaming archive to watch immediately - and as many times as you like by using the Paypal purchase option below. You will receive an email with a link to the streaming archive.
Collaboration is the New Black (Streaming Archive of Webinar)
Presenters: Lara Kisielewska and Marty Katz
Recorded Running Time: approximately one hour