Tools & Resources
We've got what you're looking for
- Guidelines for Art Competitions
- When a Design “Contest” is not a Contest
- An Introduction to Copyright Law
- Animation: Copyright & You — Defining Copyright Ownership
- Animation: Copyright & You — Having vs Registering
- Applying PEGs 15 to Your Everyday Business with Patricia McKiernan
- Artwork Infringement: Steps to Protecting Your Rights
- Avoiding Copyright Infringement: When Has an Artist Infringed
- Beware the Right of Publicity
- Comping and Infringement
- Contractors, Copyright & Licensing
- Designing Your Website to Avoid Copyright & Trademark Problems
- Fair Use or Infringement?
- Hey, That’s My Work on Their Web Site!
- If You Want to Sue for Copyright Infringement
- License It
- Orphan Works: A Recent Legislative History
- Registering Your Copyright in Graphic Design: Fighting Back if the Copyright Office Says No
- To Sell or to Rent: The Difference Between Copyright License and Transfer
- Trademark, Copyright, and Related Legalities
- Trademark: What It Is
- What is Fair Use?