An Invitation: Intensive with Bob Gill, June 9-13
Posted by Rebecca Blake on January 31, 2014
An invitation to the first six intrepid souls to spend an intensive week with Bob Gill in his New York City studio, June 9-13. The workshop will consist of the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation of each designer's portfolio.
- A discussion of each designer's goals (attainable and unattainable).
- A complete description of Gill's process of changing ordinary design and illustration problems into exciting, original solutions that really work.
- A series of one-day assignments tailored to each designer's needs.
- Frank criticism of each assignment.
- Bagels and coffee.
Gill is in the New York Art Directors Hall of Fame and is one of the founders of Pentagram Design. His latest book is Bob Gill, So Far.
www.bobgilletc.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | (212) 460-0950
How to Start your Very Own Communication Design Business!
Enter your email address below to receive a FREE download of "Starting Your Own Communication Design Business" written by Lara Kisielewska.
By signing up you will receive our monthly newsletter and occasional e-mails about our advocacy work. You will have the option to opt out at any time.
Looking to keep up with industry trends and techniques?
Taking your creative career to the next level means you need to be up on a myriad of topics. And as good as your art school education may have been, chances are there are gaps in your education. The Guild’s professional monthly webinar series, Webinar Wednesdays, can help take you to the next level.
Members can join the live webinars for FREE - as part of your benefits of membership! Non-members can join the live webinars for $45.
Visit our webinar archive page, purchase the webinar of your choice for $35 and watch it any time that works for you.