Go North: Guild Member Discount for DesignThinkers 2014
Posted by Rebecca Blake on July 16, 2014
Join the Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD) and over 1,500 visual communicators for the 15th annual DesignThinkers Conference, a celebration of creativity and strategic design thinking.
The event welcomes a star-studded line-up of 25 international speakers, including:
- Charles Adler, Co-founder, Kickstarter
- Irma Boom, Netherlands-based Book Designer
- Henry Hobson, Film Titles Designer, “The Walking Dead”
- Wesley Grubbs, Founder, Data Visualization Studio Pitch Interactive
- Aaron Draplin, Founder, Draplin Design Co.
- Sybille Hagmann, Type Designer
- Ellen Lupton, Author, Educator & Curator
- Karen McGrane, Author, “Content Strategy for Mobile”
- Debbie Millman, Author & Host, Design Matters
- Paula Scher, Partner, Pentagram
- Erik Spiekermann, Author & Creative Director, Edenspiekermann
- Richard Turley, Creative Director, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Jessica Walsh, Partner, Sagmeister & Walsh
- Todd Waterbury, Executive Creative Director & Sr. VP, Marketing, Target
Members of the Graphic Artists Guild get special pricing! Register on the Group/Org rate. Early Bird rates end September 26. Learn more at www.designthinkers.com.
How to Start your Very Own Communication Design Business!
Enter your email address below to receive a FREE download of "Starting Your Own Communication Design Business" written by Lara Kisielewska.
By signing up you will receive our monthly newsletter and occasional e-mails about our advocacy work. You will have the option to opt out at any time.
Looking to keep up with industry trends and techniques?
Taking your creative career to the next level means you need to be up on a myriad of topics. And as good as your art school education may have been, chances are there are gaps in your education. The Guild’s professional monthly webinar series, Webinar Wednesdays, can help take you to the next level.
Members can join the live webinars for FREE - as part of your benefits of membership! Non-members can join the live webinars for $45.
Visit our webinar archive page, purchase the webinar of your choice for $35 and watch it any time that works for you.