Nominations Are Now open for Regional Representatives
There are five Regional Representatives. Regional Reps are nominated from and represent the region where they live. The five regions are Western, Midwestern, Southern, Eastern and New England. To be eligible to vote and/or run for Regional Representative you must be a Professional member. Holding office and voting are two of the privileges of being a Professional member.
To throw your hat in the ring, send your bio and short statement of interest indicating the Region you are running for to Paula.
Responsibilities of Regional Representatives
- Serve on the Guild Board
- Help plan events for Region – virtual or in person (aim for 3 per year)
- Forward appropriate content to Regional Administrator for inclusion in Regional newsletter
- Write four 1 to 2-paragraph pieces for the Regional newsletter per year
- Spend at least 30 minutes per week on social media for the Guild
- Attend National Board meetings that run 90 minutes, every other month. (May include an in-person annual meeting)
- Communicate Regional needs to National Board
- Volunteer for 2-3 National Board ad hoc committees over the year
July 22-August 15, 2019
August 18-September 19, 2019