Nominations Are Now Open for Regional Representatives
There are five Regional Representatives. Regional Reps are nominated from and represent the region where they live. The five regions are Western, Midwestern, Southern, Eastern, and New England. To be eligible to vote and/or run for Regional Representative you must be a Professional member. Holding office and voting are two of the privileges of being a Professional member.
To throw your hat in the ring, send your bio and a short statement of interest indicating the Region you are running for to Paula.
Responsibilities of Regional Representatives
- Help plan events for Region – virtual or in-person (aim for 4+ per year)
- Forward appropriate content to Regional Administrator for inclusion in Regional newsletter
- Assist with social media for the Guild on a weekly basis
- Attend National Board meetings that run 90 minutes, every other month (includes one in-person annual meeting)
- Communicate Regional needs to National Board and National news to the Region
- Volunteer for 1-2 National Board ad hoc committees over the year
July 20, 2021
August 2-23, 2021