The Graphic Artists Guild provides a variety of digital contracts for members. These contracts cover the most common circumstances that you might encounter in your day to day business. You can edit the contents of the contracts or customize these with your logo.
If you're logged in and are unable to access the contracts contact us
Sign in to download these contracts:
- All Purpose Illustrators Letter of Agreement
- All Purpose Purchase Order
- Artist Agent Agreement
- Artwork Inventory Form
- Cease and Desist Letter
- Digital Media Invoice
- Graphic Designer Estimate Form
- Graphic Designer Invoice
- Illustrators Estimate Confirmation Form
- Illustrators Invoice
- Illustrators Release Form for Models
- Licensing Agreement-Long Form
- Licensing Agreement-Short Form
- Magazine Purchase Order for Commissioned Illustration
- Non-Competition Clause
- Nondisclosure Agreement for Submitting Ideas
- Surface-Textile Designer-Agent Agreement
- Surface-Textile Designers Estimate Confirmation Form
- Surface-Textile Designers Holding Form
- Surface-Textile Designers Invoice
- Web Site Design Maintenance Order Form
Promote, Negotiate and Make Money:
Essential Business Practices for Today's Creative Professional
To receive a FREE download of "Promote, Negotiate and Make Money: Essential Business Practices for Today's Creative Professional", kindly provide your email information below. By signing up you will receive our monthly newsletter and occasional e-mails about our advocacy work. You will have the option to opt out at any time.
More Member Benefits
Sign in to access member only resources and discount codes for :
Sign in to set up your professional portfolio.
View Member Portfolios
Professional Webinar Series
The Creative Professional Webinars are developed to enhance your creative practice and grow your client list. All webinars are free for members, and are archived for playback any time as one of many benefits of membership in the Graphic Artists Guild.
Members can view the archived webinars by signing in.