01-Visa Peer Review Letter
The Guild provides peer review letters for full "Professional Level" members of the Graphic Artists Guild.
The beneficiary must be a current "Professional Level" member of the Graphic Artists Guild at time of request. A "Professional Level" membership is $200 annually plus a one time administrative fee of $30.
Visit: https://graphicartistsguild.org/enrollment to become a member.
There is a $300 fee for conducting the review.
Payable by phone, check, PayPal or credit card
Provide the following documents for us to begin the review:
- a copy of the I-129 forms
- a copy of the contract/job offer and itinerary for the beneficiary
- a resume describing the beneficiaries work in the field
- a copy of the petitioners letter
- a letter of recommendation
- a link to an online portfolio or copies of your work (send a handful of images that best represents your work)
The review can take 7-10 business days from the day we receive the request and the documents.
The Guild offers expedited reviews service to be completed within three (3) business days of the request. We must have all documents listed above and payment of an additonal fee of $250 to begin the expedited review.
A PDF of the letter will be sent upon completion of the review.
The original letter can be sent by regular mail upon your request.
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org with additonal questions or call 212-791-3400.